Singapore is one of the most famous and beautiful country. It is famous as a country ideal for vocations and people around the globe visit this place and get mesmerized by its beauty. There are so many places to visit in singapore and even more things to do there. Singapore welcomes the tourist and their tourism contribute the most to their economy. According to a report, in 2016, more than 16.4 million international tourists visited Singapore. This number is even more than Singapore’s population. The less population makes this place environmental friendly and easy to visit for international tourists.
Singapore is a jam which is packed with all the family friendly attractions. One visit is enough for you to get mesmerized and remember this visit for you whole life. While planning for a vocation, you first take a look at certain thing like,
2- How to visit the place
3- Convenient transport there
All these 4 needs are being fulfilled if you planning to visit Singapore.
● The budget you need is the most fair than your visit to any other country abroad.
● To go to Singapore, all you need is to book tickets and you reach their through a plane very smoothly.
● The transport available there is the best i have ever seen in country.
● And the people there use english language which is the universal language. Thus, there is no barrier for you that will stop you to plan a visit to Singapore.
The least you should stay in Singapore is for 3 days. This is the best package for lesser days. It will involve three days and two nights.
3 days and 2 nights package:
When you will reach Singapore, you will see a new environment and that would be the most refreshing and beautiful sight. After boarding the hotel, all you will be looking for what to do next and how to make this stay a remembering stay forever. Your visit will have 3 days and two nights. The things which you will be able to do in these days are given below:
The best place to visit for the first day is Sentosa Island.
There are many places to visit there.
● The most beautiful is the resort world Sentosa. It cover most of the island. It has the world’s largest aquarium known as ‘S.E.A Aquarium’. There are 800 different types of aqua animals.
● Another beautiful place is the Clarke Quay. Another fun activity can be to a cruise along the Singapore river. Among the best are Clarke Quay and marina bay.
The best place to spend the night in Singapore is Orchard Road.
It is well known for its malls rather than pubs but this road never sleeps. After the last ray of sunlight, the bars get light up and this road shines for the whole night. You can shop in the malls and go to pubs and bars.
On this day of your visit, you must go to Universal studios Singapore.
● It was made in 2010. This park has got zones. They are themed differently as Madagascar, Far far away, the lost world, etc. Each zone has its own attractions. You can spend the whole day exploring all the zones and have dinner there as well.
As it will be your last night in singapore, you must visit the Marina Bay Sands.
● It has been the real focus point of Singapore. It is situated on the banks of Singapore river. During night, the shine of the lights reflect through the river and it looks mesmerizing.
This day will mark your departure. Keep this day for the visit of Sri Mariamman Temple.
● It is Singapore’s oldest and spiritually very important temple. It was built in 1823. It is big and colourful place. Its visit will spiritually calm you and this will be the perfect goodbye to Singapore.