In Singapore all the hawker centres are contested calm and hotly. As full Singapore is so passionate about food. So to find the best Hawker centre in Singapore we have to taste the food by visiting each hawker stall. These hawker centres are actually large courts food with stalls all around perimeter, which serves meals, drink and snacks. In these hawker centres we can try many flavours of different dishes which includes western, chinese , Malay and indian. Maximum dishes are of cheap rate.
Below are top 10 Hawker in Singapore:
1.Lau Pa Sat Hawker Centre: It is best hawker centre, here large number of visitors eats and explore this hawker centre. It us biggest and popular hawker centre of world. It is situated in Central business District. It is also popular market of food in the city. We can taste plenty of local dishes like kaya toast, satay and chicken rice.
2.Old Airport Road Food Centre: For local dishes it is the best Hawker centre in full Singapore, here we can taste noodle dish, Indonesian fruit salads, chicken noodles and many more. Here the prices are consistent for all hawkers, which give unforgettable experience of tasting the dishes, it is located at Old airport road, block 51 Geylang Singapore.
3. Maxwell Road Hawker Centre: It is located at kadayanallur street of chinatown. It is one of the top ranked in full Singapore inevitably. Here you must try local dishes like hearty fish broth, fried oyster omelette and classic hainanese chicken. It is generous as it contains 100 stalls. Popular maxwell hawker centres are
4. Chinatown food street: Chinatown food street is one of the great hawker centre. It has so many stalls and shop houses all under one shiny glass roof. This street is a charm at night time. The main emphasis is on the Chinese flavours. Roasted duck and rice or noodles are also served here.
5. Tiong Bahru Market: It is the best hawker centre of Singapore for breakfast and brunch. Most of the stalls open as early as 7 am. Thus, it is an ideal place for the first meal of the day. The speciality of this place is roasted duck and pork ribs with noodles. It is not at all an expensive place.
6. Tekka centre: It is a three story building situated in Little India and is one of the best cheapest hawker place in Singapore. Biryani chicken, choice of chicken or mutton is the speciality of this place. Indian crowd is found to be there all the time.
7. Singapore food treats: It is situated in the shadow of singapore flyer and is one of the most modern hawker place in Singapore. The surrounding of this place is beautiful and the atmosphere is fun.
8. Chomp chomp Hawker Centre: It is also known as Serangoon Gardens Food Centre. It is the most famous hawker centre amongst the locals. It is situated outside the main city near Bishan and that is why despite being a great hawker centre, you will not find it in your guidebook. Barbeques chicken wings is the speciality of this place.
9. Makansutra Gluttons Bay: If you want a great view while you are having a meal, then this hawkeye place is one of the best places you are looking for. It is situated right by the bay. Although its menu is quite sturdy, the location bring it in the top 10 list of hawker places.
10. Satay by the Bay: The best attraction in Singapore is the Gardens by the bay, and this hawker place is situated right at the centre of this place. The speciality of this place is the Satay skewers. People who visit the bay often have a meal here.
So, you must keep one of the above top 10 hawker places on your list when you plan on visiting Singapore.