Singapore which officially is known as the Republic of Singapore is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia. Singapore is an environment friendly nation which maintains natural and heritage conservation programs. On top of it, it is known to have one of the world's lowest crime rates.It is usually easier for tourists to understand when speaking to the local population of the country while shopping or just generally as English is the most dominant language out of their four official languages. Give your holidays a laid back feel by booking this Singapore Group Tour Package especially planned for groups to go together.
Singapore Group Tour Package:
- Sentosa Island: Sentosa Island is one of the most popular Singapore attractions and a fun filled island resort. It is exclusively built to offer opportunities for recreation and excitement to bring smiles to the faces of the tourists. Some of the frequently visited and availed attractions include the impressive Resorts World, Tiger Sky Tower, Singapore Butterfly an Insect Kingdom, Universal Studios Singapore and one of the biggest concoctions of aquatic species in the world- SEA Aquarium.
As far as the location of the Sentosa Island is concerned, it is situated in the South of Singapore CBD and is just 12-minute cable car ride away from the Vivo City.
- Clarke Quay: Indulge in learning varied art forms such as drawing and painting, the jungle being the backdrop of your art; trekking through mangroves; watch crabs, mud lobsters, water snakes and other wetland animals frantically at work in the mud during the day.
You will also get the opportunity to witness the age-old method of harvesting prawns in the tide whilst watching birds migrating to Australia all the way from Serbia during the peak seasons.
Clarke Quay is placed on the way to Kranji and also includes photography, nature walks and guided walks.
River Safari, Singapore: The River Safari is located right next to the famous Singapore Zoo. Brace yourselves as River Safari has got Singapore’s cutest red panda. It has a fur of rust colour, a face like that of a fox and is just as pretty as a celebrity panda. Apart from Panda, there are several other animals at the river-themed wildlife park in Asia which is located between Night Safari and Singapore Zoo.
This recently opened wildlife park caters to over 6000 animals which includes 40 endangered animals followed by the largest freshwater aquarium in the world.
- China Town: Your visit to Singapore will remain incomplete if you do not explore Chinatown. Chinatown was at first an area of residence for many Chinese immigrants who arrived in the British Colony in those days. It is indeed one of the supreme and gets counted in the list of must-visit places to visit in Singapore. Chinatown is predominant with Asian and Chinese cultures, coupled with splendid culinary delights and art and tourist destinations.
The first leading temple of Singapore which is Thian Hock Keng Temple is located here, styled in a traditional southern Chinese temple. Take pleasure in the cost-friendly meal of laksa noodles with kaya toast at this Singapore tourist place.
- Adventure Cove Water park: Beat the heat and head straight to the Adventure Cove Water park which boasts of seven adventurous rides including the exciting Pipeline Plunge that would give you a major adrenaline boost while dropping you down at a high chute before sending you down in banked turns, dips and radical twists prior to splashing you into the water pool.
On the other hand, if you have plans to recline and have a great relaxed day, you can take a friend along with you and ride down in Adventure River that drifts past some 14 splendid habitats which includes jungle gardens, spooky grotto and an underwater tunnel filled with marine species swimming around and above you.
- Tiger Sky Tower: Primarily, called as the Carlsberg Sky Tower, the Tiger Sky Tower is Singapore’s highest known observation tower and is situated at the Sentosa Island’s Imbiah Lookout Zone.
What is interesting is that the tower rotates 131 meters above the sea level which means that you can start taking panoramic images of the island country or simply recline back at the air-conditioned comfortable cabins to enjoy the views across the popular Singapore attractions and beaches of Sentosa.