As far as India is concerned, people always think of Singapore when they plan a holiday. From Goa, people going to Singapore are provided with many packages. With all the packages, you get the travel route or schedule. Here is some important information for the people of Goa who want to plan their vacations to Singapore.
● Goa is 3660 kms away from Singapore approximately.
● The nearest international Airport in Goa is the Dabolim Airport.
● The nearest international Airport in Singapore is Changi Airport.
● Time taken by a flight from Goa to Singapore is 8 hours and 45 mins.
The flights take off from Dabolim Airport to Singapore. For a direct flight, it takes less than 9 hours to reach Singapore but for an indirect flight, it will take you more than 10 hours to reach Singapore. There is time difference of 2 hours 30 minutes between Goa and Singapore. Singapore is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of Goa. Thus, your flights will be planned with time difference kept in mind.
The direct flight from Goa to Singapore taken almost 8 hours and 45 minutes to reach the destination. You will board the flight from Dabolim Airport(Goa) and you will directly reach Changi Airport(singapore). These direct flights are provided by Air India Limited.
Goa to Singapore flights via Mumbai:
In this schedule, the flight takes off from Goa and reach Changi Airport via Chhatrapati Shivaji international Airport. This type of rout is provided by Air India Limited. The time taken by this flight to reach the final destination is 10 hours and 30 minutes. The flight follows the given time chart:
● Goa to Mumbai: The flight goes straight from Goa to Mumbai and it takes it 1 hour to reach Mumbai.
● Mumbai waiting hours: At Mumbai airport, the flight stays for 4 hours and 5 minutes.
● Mumbai to Singapore: The flight takes 5 hours and 25 minutes from Chhatrapati Shivaji airport of Mumbai to Changi airport of Singapore.
Goa to Singapore via Chennai:
This is the flight that takes the maximum time to fly from Goa to Singapore. The flight time from Dabolim Airport in Goa to Changi airport in Singapore via Chennai international airport is 14 hours and 40 minutes. The only flight that makes this route possible is Air Sahara. The time chart of this flight is given below:
● Goa to Chennai: The flight take off from Goa towards Chennai international airport and it takes the flight 1 hour and 40 minutes.
● Waiting time in Chennai: The flight stays at Chennai for 8 hours and 40 minutes.
● Chennai to Singapore: The flight takes 4 hours and 20 minutes from Chennai international airport to Changi Airport Singapore.
Thus, if you are planning on going to Singapore with your family(family tour package), wife(honeymoon tour package), or friends(friends tour package). Among all these packages, the transportation will be the same as mentioned above. It will be up to you which route you want to follow for your trip. These flight are very comfortable and it will be a very easy and nice trip to reach Singapore.